Tips, Tricks, and Twitter Parties
I'm departing the Fire Escape for a week's writing retreat, but I'll leave you with some tips, news, and tricks, as well as an update on our Twitter Book Parties: only room for two more books!
- I have to mind my "p"s and "q"s after being quoted in Greg Pincus' article on social media as a language showcase.
- Check out Grace Lin's virtual book launch of the thrice-starred WHERE THE MOUNTAIN MEETS THE MOON (Little Brown) and her online store of graceful gifts.
- YA author and rgz Diva Holly Cupala shares my tips on revision in her Summer Revision Smackdown Series.
- Curtis Brown literary agent Tracy Marchini offers marketing tips for authors and ten ways NOT to get an agent.
- Rebel Books, a new UK-based publisher of YA fiction, seeks magic / supernatural / faerie stories.
- 2009 Américas Award Kid/YA Books "authentically and engagingly portray Latinos in the US."