On Such A Winter's Day
I'm heading off tonight to California for a wild long weekend. Here's the schedule:
- Friday, February 9, 10-2: Redwood Middle School, Saratoga. Writer's workshop and two assemblies.
- Saturday, February 10, 10-12: Towne Center Books, Pleasanton. Reading of Rickshaw Girl and alpana drawing demonstration by my mother, Madhusree Bose.
- Saturday, February 10, 3-5:30: California Association of Teachers of English Conference, Fresno. Book signing and workshop, "Books Between Cultures."
- Sunday, February 11, 4: Cody's Books, Berkeley. Reading of Rickshaw Girl and Ma's drawing demo #2.
- Monday, February 12, 10-2: San Francisco Waldorf School. Author visit and alpana art lesson, sponsored by Paper Tigers.